We are nationally recognised for our expertise in immigration law, both business and personal, and have been the leading law firm in the North East for over 35 years.
Our specialist team in Newcastle and South Shields will provide you with advice on UK immigration law including via e mail, Skype or telephone wherever you are in the UK or the world.
We can also advise on appeals, administrative reviews and judicial review and arrange representation for you before tribunals or courts. We will provide you with clear advice about the likely outcome of an appeal or review.
Contact us to find out how we can assist you.
You can talk to June Holmes by telephone on 0191 2438164 or contact her by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
and one of our immigration specialists will contact you discuss your requirements in further detail.
- Business Immigration
- Work visas – Tier 2 and Tier 5
- Investment visas – Tier 1
- Civil Penalties
- European Economic Area (EEA) Rights
- Spouse or Partner and Family Visa Applications
- Students – Tier 4
- British Citizenship and Nationality
- Visit visas
- Human Rights and Asylum
- Removal, Deportation and Bail
- Free Immigration Assessment Form