Family Solicitor (Care)
Closing date: 03/01/2022
The role: You will be a qualified solicitor with 2+ years PQE with experience in care work. Children Panel accreditation would be an advantage but not essential. We reward performance, have flexible working practices, and positively encourage every individual’s contribution to the firm. We offer clear and transparent progression opportunities and provide a supportive working environment.
Full time and part time hours are available via a hybrid model of home and office working.
- Holiday entitlement (27 – 32 days per year)
- Leave for birthdays and Christmas in addition to holiday entitlement
- Home working
- Maternity Pay (18 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay for staff with 18 months of continuous employment)
- Paternity Pay (2 weeks full pay)
- Pension scheme (matched contributions up to 5% including death benefit for staff with 12 months of continuous employment)
- Sickness pay (up to 20 days)
- Bonus Scheme
- Free fresh fruit weekly & tea and coffee
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Friends and family discount for legal services and free wills for staff
- Paid emergency time off for dependants
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Staff parties/gatherings/social events/weekends away
- Travel schemes e.g. POP cards, Railcards
- ‘Christmas Club’ Savings Scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
About us: We are a busy and expanding award winning family law team with offices in Newcastle upon Tyne and South Shields. We deliver high quality advice and representation across a comprehensive range of family work which is recognised in the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. We have an open, friendly culture and you can be assured a good North East welcome.
Resolution specialist accreditation in any relevant area would be an advantage but not essential.