Students – Tier 4


A Tier 4 student visa is needed for a non-UK or EEA national to be able to attend a course of study at a recognised UK educational institution as a student.

Our specialist team in Newcastle upon Tyne and South Shields can advise on initial student applications and extensions of stay, as well as on the conditions attached to a student’s visa, such as the right to work.

We can also represent clients with Administrative Reviews if an application is refused.

Contact Us
Contact us to find out how we can assist you.

You can talk to Pierrette Tshibuyi by telephone on 0191 232 9547 (1305) or contact her by email to

Or you can complete our FREE Assessment Form and one of our immigration specialists will contact you discuss your requirements in further detail.

Related Media