Movers – Autumn 2023
We’re always moving forward here at DG in order to better serve our clients and keep our team feeling motivated and valued.
This Autumn we have a few changes to announce, congratulations to:
- Claire Hunter who has been promoted to the position of Partner within our family law department with additional responsibility for training and knowledge management through our Pathway to Partnership Programme
- Anne Austin who has been promoted to Senior Associate, Anne heads up our busy residential conveyancing department
- Emma Neale who has been promoted to Associate and continues her excellent work in our Court of Protection team
- Gael Phillips who has also been promoted to Associate level and continues her dedicated work in the family law team
- Adam Greenwood who starts his training contract with us.
Congratulations to you all on your well deserved roles.
Photo left to right – Emma Neale, Claire Hunter and Anne Austin.