Working at David Gray Solicitors
At David Gray Solicitors LLP we hold a firm belief that all of our employees have a vital part to play in delivering excellent service to our clients, thus maintaining our local and national reputation and growing the business.
Specific vacancies are detailed below but we continually welcome speculative applications. Applicants should apply in strictest confidence to Debora Sanderson using the form below/sending a CV and covering letter.
David Gray Solicitors LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the recruitment and employment of individuals on the basis of their qualifications, skills and experience for the work they are to perform. David Gray Solicitors LLP recruit, employ, train and promote employees regardless of an individual’s sex, marital status, civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, age or disability.
Once selected, we offer a comprehensive four week induction programme where you will spend time in each of our departments. We have an open, friendly culture and you can be assured a good North East welcome.
The list of benefits you can expect at David Gray include:
- Holiday entitlement (22-27 days non-Fee Earner contract, 27-32 days Fee Earner contract)
- Maternity Pay (18 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay for staff with 18 months of continuous employment)
- Paternity Pay (2 weeks full pay)
- Pension scheme (matched contributions up to 5% including death benefit for staff with 12 months of continuous employment)
- Sickness pay (up to 20 days)
- Fresh free fruit weekly & tea and coffee
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Friends and family discount for legal services and free wills for staff
- Paid emergency time off for dependants
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Staff parties/gatherings/social events/weekends away
- Travel schemes e.g. POP cards, Railcards
- ‘Christmas Club’ Savings Scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
All applicants are requested to complete and return an equality and diversity monitoring form available HERE.
We offer a limited number of work placements per year. Our placements for 2018 are now full. If you would like a placement for 2019 please send a covering letter and CV to our Recruitment Team in October 2018.
We are accepting applications for training contracts starting in September 2018. Please email the recruitment team with a CV and covering letter if you wish to apply by 30/4/18. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted in May 2018 regarding interviews. Interviews will take place in June 2018.
Job Title: MENTAL HEALTH SOLICITOR
Salary: Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
We have the largest team of Mental Health solicitors in the North East, we are looking for a solicitor to join our busy team. Mental Health Panel membership and experience working in Mental Capacity law are essential.
Part-time or Full-time applicants welcome.
Application by CV and covering letter which can be uploaded below or emailed to email@example.com.
Job Description Solicitor
MH Solicitor Person Specification