In commercial property transactions there can often be legal complications or strict legal requirements, making it essential to ensure you receive full and accurate legal advice and representation. Does the new Lease you are entering into include any unfair clauses, or does it fully meet your expectations? Are you getting a fair price for what you are selling or purchasing? And are there any other factors such as tax or insurance which need to be considered and dealt with?
We will provide you with full advice and guidance throughout the whole process, and ensure that every aspect of the transaction meets your business needs and expectations, whatever your line of business. We offer advice and assistance on a fixed fee basis, giving you a clear understanding of the legal costs from the outset, but also provide a bespoke service tailored to the specific requirements of your business.
- Sale and purchase of all types of commercial property including business premises
- Landlord and Tenant issues, including leases, licences, enforcement of covenants, sub-lettings and rent review
- Property development, from the refurbishment of existing property to buying plots of land requiring planning consent
- Multiple property and portfolio acquisitions for developers
- Granting and drafting leases
- Providing advice on stamp duty liability
We would be more than happy to discuss your plans for your business at your convenience, on a no obligation basis, so feel free to get in touch.